vtiger CRM is a web-based Customer Relationship Management application that delivers enterprise features. vtiger CRM is available as two different solutions.
One leverages the benefits of Open Source Software and provides a platform that businesses can deploy themselves. With the vtiger Open Source product, Libertus Solutions provides a wide-variety of services including consulting, customisation, development, implementation, integration, training and ongoing support.
You can read more about the Open Source version of vtiger here.
vtiger the company also offers an advanced Software as a Service subscription-based solution known as vtiger cloud. This contains many advanced features and extended functionality and is hosted by vtiger themselves. Libertus supports our vtiger cloud customers with assistance with setup, configuration training and other consulting services.
You can read a little more about vtiger Cloud CRM here, or simply sign-up for a free trial of the Cloud service.
Libertus have several extension modules available on the vtiger Marketplace which provide enhanced and exclusive functionality including
- Our extremely popular GeoTools module for GIS location based data analysis
- Vlastic Search the full-text super-fast global search engine based on Elasticsearch
- View a record’s key fields directly from list view using our Quick View module
- View historical changes to field-level data simply by hovering by using Field History
- View multiple modules’ lists on a single page with My World View
In addition, we have also developed a module which can only be obtained directly from Libertus. It’s called SQL Reports. It permits any admin user to create completely custom SQL queries, and hence reports. More information is available here.
Libertus Solutions is proud to have been an official vtiger partner since 2014:
Vtiger® and Vtiger logos are the registered trademarks of Vtiger Systems India Private Limited.