After a huge amount of work from vtiger and the community at large, including Libertus Solutions, vtiger 7.3.0 was released on 8th September 2020. The announcement is below. Should you need any further information please do not hesitate to contact us.
We are glad to announce the Vtiger CRM 7.3 GA release with following notable enhancements and bug fixes. This release offers improvements in security, performance, usability and stability.
- 20 Security improvements – Ref
- 25 Enhancements – Ref
- 84 Bugs fixed – Ref
- 20 Usability improvements – Ref
- 3 Performance improvements – Ref
- Support for Responsive layout to make it accessible from mobile browsers – Ref
- User level setting for default landing page – Ref
- Code made compatible for PHP 7.3 & later versions.
- We cleared the warnings by removing the signature mismatches, calls to deprecated functions- Ref
- Added checkbox in mass edit to allow mass deletion of specific field values – Ref
- Enhanced Scheduled Import to alert admins if CRON has not been enabled – Ref, Ref
- Enhanced Roll up comments to show the child module records – Ref
- Enhanced 3 web-service APIs – Ref
- Upgraded Customer portal email template – Ref
- Code cleanup – Ref, Soap Services
- Enhanced related records fetch – Ref
We would like to express our special thanks to all the Developers for their contributions through merge requests, validation, and valuable feedback. Special thanks to the following members who actively participated in this release cycle.
- Alan Lord
- Ruben Estrada
- Daniel Voelskow
- Vijay Tilak
Vtiger 7.3 Download Link : https://www.vtiger.com/open-source-crm/download-open-source/
If you notice any issues, please report on code.vtiger.com by prefixing the title with 7.3.
Thank you for your support.
With Best Regards